I'm a PhD student at MIT doing research on ridesharing algorithms and urban mobility. I am part of the Distributed Robotics Lab at CSAIL. I graduated from the University of St Andrews in 2015.
- J. Alonso-Mora, S. Samaranayake, A. Wallar, E. Frazzoli, and D. Rus (2016): On-demand high-capacity ride-sharing via dynamic trip-vehicle assignment, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences | PDF
- A. Wallar, E. Plaku, and D. Sofge (2015): Reactive motion planning for unmanned aerial surveillance of risk-sensitive areas, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering pp. 969--980 | PDF
- D. Sofge, N. Sydney, A. Wallar, and K. Sullivan (2015): Mobile Autonomous Navy Teams for Information Surveillance and Search (MANTISS), Naval Research Laboratory Review
- A. Wallar and E. Plaku (2014): Path planning for swarms in dynamic environments by combining probabilistic roadmaps and potential fields, Swarm Intelligence (SIS), 2014 IEEE Symposium on pp. 1--8 | PDF
- A. Wallar, E. Plaku, and D. Sofge (2014): A planner for autonomous risk-sensitive coverage (PARCov) by a team of unmanned aerial vehicles, Swarm Intelligence (SIS), 2014 IEEE Symposium on pp. 1--7 | PDF
- A. Wallar and E. Plaku (2013): Path planning for swarms by combining probabilistic roadmaps and potential fields, Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems pp. 417--428 | PDF
- A. Wallar (2015): Generating Safe Trajectories in Stochastic Dynamic Environments by Leveraging Information About Obstacle Motion, School of Computer Science, University of St Andrews | PDF